Only one available.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Original painting by artist Yasmina S.
Price? Email: email@example.com
60 x 90 cm / 23.6 x 35.4 inches.
- Acrylic paints on heavy duty stretched canvas.
- Signed and dated on the front.
- Signed, dated and titled on the back.
- Certificate of Authentication.
- Ready to Hang on your wall.
We ship worldwide.
Shipping costs here.
QUESTIONS? Please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site: https://yasminsart.wixsite.com/gallery
Jasmina lives and works in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina).
She was born in 1973.
In 1992, she completed The School of Applied Arts (Department of Metal Processing) .
In 2000, she graduated from the Department of Education of the Academy of Fine Arts at the University of Sarajevo. Her graduate thesis was in printmaking; lithography, engraving, etching.
A member of the ULUBiH (Udruženje likovnih umjetnika Bosne i Hercegovine) Association of Artists of Bosnia and Herzegovina since 2001.
In 2007, Jasmina was given the award for a significant contribution to fine arts in secondary education in her position as Professor of Fine Arts in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
She has participated in several art colonies and graphic art printmaking biennale:
- 2004 Lago Di Garda, Italy;
- 2004 II International Biennale "Mali format", Veles, Macedonia;
- 2012 Gradac, Croatia;
- 2018 "First International Biennial of Graphic Art in Sarajevo", Sarajevo, BiH.
Her art was included in a number of collective exhibitions:
-"Sixth Anniversary Exhibition"
- 2003 "Small Format", Roman Petrović Gallery
- 2004 "Revial Exhibition", Collegium Artisticum
- April 2009, 2010, 2011, Collegium Artisticum, Sarajevo.
A very imaginative and creative artist, Jasmina has developed her own unique style of drawing and art. Using black ink on paper or canvas, she creates very detailed, imaginative works of art acquired by collectors around the world.
A world class artist, Jasmina is also a master in printmaking using lithography, lino cut and etching techniques. Her printmaking portfolio includes a unique collection of birds in her own unique and imaginative style.